When you have a complex legal issue, you need an advocate who can help you address your concerns and plan for your future. Whether you need to claim disability benefits, have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, or need assistance with an Oklahoma tax lien, the right lawyer can assist you. At the Hart Law Office,P.C. in Bartlesville and Tulsa, we represent individuals and businesses throughout the greater Tulsa area and northeastern Oklahoma with a variety of legal issues. Contact the Hart Law Office,P.C. today to schedule a consultation.
Attorney Amy K. Hart is an experienced lawyer who handles cases in federal, state, and military courts. She is a current JAG Corps officer in the Air Force Reserves and a former JAG Corps officer in the Army National Guard as well as an experienced private attorney who once worked for Carnahan, Carnahan & Hickle. She has also worked extensively in the medical industry, which enables her to communicate well with doctors and understand complex medical records. She has a background in a broad range of legal areas.
Our Legal Practice
Whether you have suffered a personal injury, become disabled, or want help with your taxes, the right attorney can help. At the Hart Law Office,P.C., we help clients plan for the future and act as their advocate as they resolve legal problems in the following areas:
- Social Security and Military Disability Benefits : As a JAG Corps officer herself, Ms. Hart understands the challenges that face military personnel. Whether you are filing for initial benefits or you would like to appeal a recent denial by the Social Security Administration or the decision of the informal board, formal board (medical evaluation or physical evaluation board, or MEB or PEB) or Veterans' Administration, we can help you get the benefits you may be entitled to by law. We also help our clients resolve partially paid, unpaid or delayed claims involving their private health insurance.
- Oklahoma and IRS Tax Law : We provide tax preparation, tax planning and advice, audit representation and resolution of tax disputes before the Oklahoma Tax Commission and the Internal Revenue Service for individuals, small businesses, corporations, partnerships and other companies.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death: If you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident or have lost a loved one in a wrongful death, we can help your family face the medical and financial challenges ahead. We help our clients obtain compensation after slip-and-fall accidents, defective product injuries, injuries caused by defective or poorly maintained roadways, construction site accidents and third-party claims, and a variety of other injuries caused by negligence or wrongful conduct. We also assist our clients in resolving insurance disputes and claims of bad faith.
- Medical Malpractice: Have you suffered an injury due to a doctor or hospital's negligence? We partner with other law firms to handle a variety of cases, including birth injuries.
- Workers' Compensation: We partner with other attorneys to protect the rights of all employees, including federal, state, and municipal employees, in workers' comp cases including construction site accidents and defective product injuries.
- Estate Planning: From wills, trusts, and powers of attorney to living wills and health care directives, we can help you develop an estate plan that works for you.
At the Hart Law Office, P.C., we help individual and business clients throughout greater Bartlesville and Tulsa and northeastern Oklahoma with the legal issues that matter most. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Hart Law Office, P.C. is located at 2431 Nowata Place, Bartlesville, Oklahoma. We are regularly in the Tulsa area also for appointments. Off-site appointments are available by arrangement, and flexible payment plans are available.